Thursday, March 15, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Day 4

On to Day of the CAS-ual Fridays March Release.  Today, we are featuring Pretty Passover and Star of David Fri Dies.

 I did some ombre stamping, and the center is vellum, [but you can't tell with this photograph]  In real life it looks really pretty.


For this card, I cut out 3 colored card stock using the Pretty Passover Fri Die, and inlaid the pieces.  Those tiny stars are also in this Fri Die set.


The release goes all week long, and stamp sets are available for purchase the day of release.  If you signed up for the CFS Newsletter, you got a special link for pre-purchase [just sayin for future release ;)].  Meanwhile, don't forget to use my code for your 15% discount!

To see more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for the Design Team line up. 

See you tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nicely done!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card designs.

Sheila H said...

Love your designs!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards, I like the floral star!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great designs! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic