Tuesday, April 17, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspiration #171

This week, we are focusing on Dee's Artzy Impressions, illustrated by Deepti Malik.

For this fun baby card,  I used Tweet Love [and matching dies], the Congrats Word Die, and the Hearts All Over Stencil.  I used Distress Inks for the sponging of the hearts, and water colored the cute giraffe.


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Don't forget to leave your comment for the monthly prize~


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute. I love the sponged background for the darling little giraffe and the great colors too!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Makes me smile!

cghundley said...

Darling card and
beautiful colors.
Carla from Utah

Gail said...

Super sweet creation - I love those color choices! Great work!

Sue D said...

Cute--I like the colorful heart background.

Donna said...

How adorable and great use of the stencil, like the WYoming you did the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, what a perfectly sweet card!!