Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TAGplorations #2a Reminder


It's the reminder post today for the monthly TAGplorations Challenge.  You have through the end of the month to join in.  [You may also use any product you would like to.]

For my tag today, I started with the Tags #1 die cut for my tag base.  I went on the use the Bubbles stencil to create a polka dotted background, and Mixed Media Grunge stamp set for the panel background.  I stamped a sentiment from Yuletide Deer, along with a cut out of the deer head.  My Thanks is a Word Die.  Whew, a lot of fun products, with a fun end result!






Now, it's your turn [if you haven't played yet] - come on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and add in your tag! (While there, just read the blurb to find out what the prizes are) Meanwhile, if you are interested in buying any STAMPlorations products, don't forget to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool reindeer, this is awesome!