Saturday, June 10, 2017

Inspired By Stamping Freebie

Inspired By Stamping has a monthly news letter, and included in it, is a FREE digi for you!  All you have to do is sign up to receive the letter. [the link is at the bottom of this post] How easy is that?

Using the digi this month, I made a framed version.

I printed out some digi paper that I had, and then I printed the digi on top of it.  So easy, and I love the end result in the frame with the added shells and netting.  
Yep, this will hang proudly in my house.

You can also make a card using the same steps - print the digi paper, and then print the digi on top.



Here is a close up of the actual digi.

To get this digi, you can sign up for the Inspired By Stamping newsletter HERE.  Have fun!  I would love to see what you create with this freebie!  Let me know~


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely! What a good idea to print the paper first then print the sentiment over it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card using that digi sentiment.

Olga Jewell said...

very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...