Saturday, June 10, 2017

Inspired By Stamping Freebie

Inspired By Stamping has a monthly news letter, and included in it, is a FREE digi for you!  All you have to do is sign up to receive the letter. [the link is at the bottom of this post] How easy is that?

Using the digi this month, I made a framed version.

I printed out some digi paper that I had, and then I printed the digi on top of it.  So easy, and I love the end result in the frame with the added shells and netting.  
Yep, this will hang proudly in my house.

You can also make a card using the same steps - print the digi paper, and then print the digi on top.



Here is a close up of the actual digi.

To get this digi, you can sign up for the Inspired By Stamping newsletter HERE.  Have fun!  I would love to see what you create with this freebie!  Let me know~


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely! What a good idea to print the paper first then print the sentiment over it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool card using that digi sentiment.

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!