Monday, April 10, 2017

Love to Craft Challenge

I needed a graduation card for a customer of mine, and I was totally inspired by my fellow teammate, Kendra Sand, with this awesome shaker card.

I used my Silhouette for the sentiment, and the hat too for that matter.  I needed this card fast, so I just bought the hat file [with other items in the package too ;)]  I certainly will use it many times, so the cost is okay.  I used MFT Stitched Frames.  Thanks for the inspiration Kendra :).

I am going to enter this into the April Love To Craft Challenge; anything goes.


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great shaker!

~amy~ said...

Perfect! I love that you make cards for your customers...that's awesome.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic graduation shaker card. You always do such cool things.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I love this Vicki. My high school colors too!

Dora said...

Beautiful

Cheri said...

Cool shaker, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

A shaker card is a terrific idea for a grad card! This is fantastic Vicki!!

cm said...

How sweet are you to make cards for your customers! A grad shaker: only fabulous!
Hugs~carol

Helen said...

Vicki, you did a great design inspired by Kendra. I enjoyed her card, too. No graduates for me this year but I look forward to making a card inspired by you (and Kendra) within the year! Thanks for sharing.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Loll said...

Great card Vicki. xx

Pippa said...

Great card for a graduate. Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Craft. Pippa DT