Monday, October 17, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #605

It's time for the SCS Color Challenge card. This week Karen has chosen 4 colors; Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry,  Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, with a dessert of leaves.


-->





Here is my card for the challenge;

I can't begin to tell you how long this card took me to make!  Or remake as I should say.  I started trying to water color the flowers - mud, I got mud!  These colors do not mix.  So plan B I just went with the colors, and used a s close to Crushed Curry as I had.  Bottom line?  I still do not like this card, but oh well.  I ran out of time.....

Come on over to the SCS Color Challenge #605, and show me up using the colors! Please! :)  
See you there....



 Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So AHmazing Vicki!

Cheri said...

Wow!!!! Time worth spending.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super gorgeous and I love all the great colors.

cm said...

Well, I like it immensely! The richly coloured leaves are gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of fall fabulousness!

Sheila H said...

I like the card, Vicki! The layers and framing are great.