Friday, June 24, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #178

Gosh it has been forever since I played in a challenge, especially CAS(E) This Sketch!  This week's sketch is a perfect layout for a sympathy card I needed to make for a co-worker who lost her dad.

I inked sprayed a master panel, and punched out the heart. [I will use the rest for future cards].  My die cut sympathy is from Simon Says, With Sympathy.  See what I mean?  The perfect sketch.

 

Thanks CAS(E)! I loved your sketch~


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, what a stunning sympathy card, Vicki!!! Love the great colours of the heart and the die cut sentiment!!!! Really beautiful and a wonderful CAS card!!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful CAS sympathy card design. It is so comforting with that heart image.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I am sure your co worker will cherish this sympathy card you made.

Cheri said...

Stunning card, Vicki and yet, so gentle. Love it.

Lorraine said...

love those colours

Loll said...

Perfect sketch, perfectly design card. xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love the simplicity of this, so pretty!!

cm said...

Perfect sketch + perfect card = your friend will be deeply touched by this gorgeous sympathy card and the personal touches you've infused it with...
Hugs~c

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors!