Thursday, April 28, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays April Release - Final Day

Today is the final day for the CAS-ual Friday's April Release!  All stamps are available to purchase 12:01am Saturday, April 30th!

For our final day we are are featuring a fabulous [and fun] background stamp; Tin Roof and Smile Fri Dies.





For the background, these stamps fit an A2 card perfectly, and line up amazingly easy! Once I stamped the image to fill the page, I used my Zig Water Color pens for some partial coloring.
I hope you had a great week previewing all the sets!  Remember, they are available to purchase at 12:01AM Saturday, April 30th!  If you are purchasing, please feel free to use my special code and get 15% off the purchase!! [Yes, this is an affiliated account ;)]




Now, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see more fabulous creations by the Team!  Also, don't forget to leave a comment there for a potential $15 prize [per day!] for 1 random commenter.  Winners will be announced on Saturday.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This card is one of my favorites from the release, Vicki, I absolutely LOVE how you colored Tin Roof, and the sentiment is perfect with it!!

Petra Swart said...

Bravo for what you've done with all the new stamps and dies, Vicki!!! this is another STUNNING card!!! I really like that stamped bg and how you have coloured it!!!!! Beautiful!!!

Aileen said...

Love this background stamp, you have used it perfectly.
I just ordered it. Cant wait to get it and the others I just had to have.

cm said...

Bravo, indeed! Love this!
Hugs~c