Monday, April 6, 2015

SCS Color Challenge #525

Gosh it seems like forever since I was able to make a sample for the SCS Color Challenge!  Being on vacation wiped out like 3 weeks worth.  I made up for it this week!

We are doing a different type of challenge this week; Bingo!  Pick a column, line, diagonal, or 4 corners of colors and create a card.  [I chose the first column.]
There is no dessert this week, BUT, there is a prize!  You could win a 6 month SCS subscription or a SCS coffee cup!  Not sure why are doing this, but HOW FUN!  Damn, I really would love a coffee cup! :)

I used the newly released Inspired By Stamping, Easter Lilly.  [Super fun flowers to color I must say.]  I did some stenciling using 2 stencils - one for the shape and the 2nd one for the pattern.  [I love the partial uniform stenciling].  I am entering this into The Happy Little Stampers April Challenge; stencil, along with Virginia's April Challenge; layering or dimension.


Now it's your turn!  Make a card and upload it over at SCS Color Challenge #525. [It's totally free - sign up HERE.]  You could be the winner!  [The subscription enables you to view the Dirty Dozen exclusive made cards - only seen by subscription members.]


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Love the stenciling work you did. So summery and gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card Vicki!

Suchi said...

Stunning card Vicki! :)

Ruth said...

Lovely card - lilies are a good choice for this time of year!

Loll said...

Amazing card, my friend!! Love the mix of patterns and your beautiful lilies. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card Vicki!

Deepti said...

Beautiful!

Monika Reeck said...

Stunning stenciling Vicki and love that colored flower too adorable coloring and lovely sentiment and nice add of that stripes at the left side
one great card concept
I miss your visit on my Manly Card Vicki I joined two times at TMR
hope to see you again there hehe
This Card I see at HLS challenge :)