Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm the Muse!


It's my turn for being the Muse this week. 

Such a trendy card!  Sequins, shaker - oh so fun!  My die is Memory Box Large Circle Burst and my love is from STAMPlorations, Trendy Butterflies, along with the Simon Says You die.  Easy card, but with that lovely red against the white - it packs a punch for sure. :)

I hope you are inspired by my card and you play along over at Muse!  I can't wait to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

10 comments:

Hannelie said...

Vicki this is beautiful! Love it!

Lyn said...

Really gorgeous and with gold bling......cant get better than that

Karen M said...

Love this cool card Vicki and looking forward to playing along with you this week - hugs xx

Lisa Lara said...

Great muse Vicki. Inspiring indeed. It makes me smile.

Ardyth said...

I love this card - can't wait to play along!

Deepti said...

The red looks stunning :)

Loll said...

LOVE your shaker card Vicki! xx

~amy~ said...

super fun!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So beautiful Vicki!

Nan0807 said...

I am loving your cards. What stamp pads do you use? The colors are so vivid.