Thursday, November 6, 2014

A New Product and Challenge

I am joining in with Loll's Tag Challenge today with a new product that Loll enabled me to buy! ;) [Thanks Loll]   It's called Brusho and it is So.MUCH.FUN!!

It starts as a little jar of powder that you sprinkle on to paper.  I used both regular card stock, and water color paper.  Just to see the different effects.

You then just spritz water on to your paper. The more water you add, the more the color develops. 
Seriously, this is such fun to play around with!  So fun in fact, I made 3 tags!



I am totally in love with the vividness of the colors!!

I used the following STAMPlorations images for these tags;
Vignette; Christmas Block
Vignette; Chevrons & Arrows
Holiday Sketches; Christmas Flower
Holiday Sketches; Christmas Bells
The Bee's Knees; Rosebuds

I hope you pop on over and play in Loll's challenge.  Tags are really popular in blogland this week, go ahead get on the band wagon~


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Loll said...

Wow ... these are so beautiful Vicki!! Glad I enabled you to buy some more stuff :) You're right, the vividness of these colours is amazing ... just from some little tiny specs. LOVE all three. Thanks for joining in my tag event, my friend! :) Loll xx

nancy littrell said...

I have been seeing this Brusho product and Love how you showed how they worked and your VIVID colored finished tags too. TFS Vicki. So glad you got to play today. Hugs, nancy

Deepti said...

Wow these look so amazing !! love the bold colors :)

Susan said...

I saw your tag on Loll's blog - wonderful with those brilliant colours! I ordered some Brusho a couple of weeks ago - now that I've seen your use of it, I can't wait for it to arrive!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, I love those vivid colours, Vicki!!!! Your tags are so beautiful!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Wow these tags are just so vibrant and beautiful Vicki. What an effect.

shirley-bee said...

Yay, you got Brushes! Aren't they so much fun? Fab tags :)

Brenda said...

Wow, how fun are these tags?!! I love the bright colors that you made with the Brusho stuff, so cool and so neat! I love the stamping you have done as well. I just think these tags are the coolest. Hugs, Brenda