Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm the Muse plus...

I'm the Muse over at the Muse Challenge this week.  I sure hope this card gets some great responses.  It's rather embarrassing when no one is inspired... just hinting saying... :)

I started with some water color paper, heavily sprayed with water, and brushed on some paints.  My butterfly is from Cheery Lynn, Exotic Medium Butterfly and a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays, Exclamations.

I sure hope this card inspires you to play along with the Muse Challenge at some point during the week.  I can't wait to see what you create!

It is also STAMPlorations Sketch #19.  A fabulous, general sketch, that I really enjoyed!

 I used the stunning Bloom Sketches - Shery does such a nice job of creating fabulous images, don't you think? :)

We hope you play in the STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge #19 - you don't have to use STAMPlorations images, but if you have them, we would love to see them!


Finally, here is my A Walk Down Memory Lane Card for Monday;


Pop on over to the A Walk Down Memory Blog to see what supplies I used and a tutorial to make it.


Sorry for such a crazy Monday -- Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

Ardyth said...

I can't imagine that there's anyone who won't be inspired by your gorgeous Muse this week! I'm already thinking about my interpretation - gorgeous colours and contrast!

Sheila H said...

All these cards are gorgeous!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, your Muse card is ahhhhhh-mazing, Vicki!!! The colours are just brilliant and of cause the black butterfly is just stunning!! Beautiful - LOVE it!!!!
I love all the yellow on the second card and the poppies are coloured so true to life!!! The yellow strip at the side looks great and the polka dots are just perfect!! Lovely card!!
The little round card is just sooo sweet!! Love the pink dots with the brilliant blue centre and the happy 'hello'!!!
All of these are great, Vicki!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I think I need to play with your Muse card - stunning! And the STAMPlorations card - i was uh-ing and ah-ing over it at the DT blog - just awesome!

cm said...

A trio of delight here, Vicki! As for your MUSE card, oh yeah...I'll be playing for sure. Butterflies are involved...and pink!! Your STAMPlorations card: gorgeous. I'm so thrilled to have that set in my collection. Colouring on the agenda.
~c

ThePurplePlace said...

I LOVE your Muse Card, as well as both the others and really do HOPE and want to play this week.

Hoping I can catch up and have some fun...it's been too long and I've been sick for about a week of so and missed too many of my favorite challenges!!

For the record--you always inspire me....

Lisa

Marisa said...

Gorgeous BG on the first one and loving the vellum sentiment panel too. Adore yellow and those flowers on the second card!

Nonni said...

Beautiful coloring of the poppies... I really like the fresh, springy look of this! Such a fresh card. Cool other cards too! You sure are busy! xxx

Kylie said...

Love the bright, fresh colours. Those poppies are gorgeous! xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just left this message at MUSE ====VERY inspiring Vicki!!! ....LOVE HOT PINK, and butterflies SWOON!!!!

I will play along, I LOVE your style!!!!
-Kimberly

wienerhoneymooners said...

Just left this message at MUSE ====VERY inspiring Vicki!!! ....LOVE HOT PINK, and butterflies SWOON!!!!

I will play along, I LOVE your style!!!!
-Kimberly

Deepti said...

Love these cards, I like the beautiful BG in ur butterfly card and of course the poppies are the prettiest !

Shery Russ said...

All these cards are beautiful, Vicki! Totally crushing on the second card -- all the yellows and oranges make me happy! Awesome coloring on the poppies! I'm really hoping I'd be able to play at the Muse Challenge this week and enter my card in time. (I was too late with my Bobbi-inspired card last week -- but will post it this week anyway.)

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki. Fantastic cards. Love the colouring of Shery's poppies and the added strip of DSP looks fab too. Have a great day! Hugs Monika xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Vicki I love the coloring on the Shery flower it looks amazing and all the yelloow woooww I am not fan of yellow colors but you did it very well I LUV this card...Perfect for the sketch ...big hugs, Monika