Thursday, April 17, 2014

Combined Challenge

Runway Inspired Challenge and CAS(E) this Sketch are combining their challenges - how fun is that.  I don't normally play in the Runway challenge, but my fellow stamper friend, Deepti is the Guest Designer.  In support of her, I am playing along. [Hi Deepti!]

I cut a circle stencil and sponged on ink, then I overlaid a diamond cut out, and sprayed it with Mister Huey's White Spray Ink.  I used Dare 2B Artzy stamp set, Get Well Smiles.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great card combining the challenges Vicki!

Deepti said...

Oh my God Vicki :) you made my day by saying the sweetest words ever. I really appreciate it and what to say about ur card, it's so lovely!! I love those floral sticks, simply awesome :)

Petra Swart said...

Love this, Vicky!! Such sweet little flowers and I love how you've done the circle. Lovely card!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool and pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the soft look you got from sponging the stencil- lovely! Thank you so much for joining us on the Runway!!