Monday, March 3, 2014

SCS Color Challenge #368

I am a sample maker this week over at SCS for Karen.  Her color choice this week is Raspberry Ripple, Island Indio, Old Olive, with a dessert of pearls.

I was inspired by the CASE Study card, and I also entered this into Simon Says; anything goes with pearls.

I used a Stampin Up set, Embrace Life [retired]  I have started going through my SU ink pens - and my Marvy Pens [both15 years old at this point].  I was able to use some Marvy pens to color my flowers since I didn't have the actual colors in Stampin Up pens.  I am amazed at how many of these pens are still so inky!  15 years people!!  Crazy [awesome]!

Are you inspired by the colors?  Come on over to SCS Color Challenge and play along!!  We would love to have you join in.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Vicki, here you have another stunning creation!!

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning! Love the colors of the flowers.

Jingle said...

LOVE this! I absolutely love it! Fantastic design and great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Maureen Merritt said...

Love what you did with your flowers & the color combo is stunning. Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! You've fared better with Marvy pens than I did - most of mine gunked up so I binned them. But my trusty Tombows are still going strong.

Deepti said...

OMG this is mind blowing!! I am in love with this design :) I might case it some day, thank you for inspiring me :)